Imagine staffing is committed to working and matching talent with prospective employers. Our recruiters are highly trained, experienced, and knowledgeable to guide you in your search, whether you are an active or passive candidate. All resumes and inquiries are strictly confidential.
Contact a recruiter today or send your resume directly to email@example.com
Our reputation for impeccable service & customer satisfaction consistently yields repeat business & referrals from both clients & candidates. This allows us to only work with the best organizations to provide the best opportunities. All boutique disciplines offer direct hire placement, long term contracting, temp to hire, and temporary employment. All employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefit package. Our benefit package is detailed per each clients request, most include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal)
- Holiday Pay
- Short term Disability
- Long term Disability
- Tuition Assistance Referral Programs
- 401K eligibility
Imagine Staffing specializes in the following disciplines, we are the experts, just imagine the future with your new position!! Click here for all positions or the tabs below for specific listings
- Do your homework - Research the company, position, and the people you are interviewing with. Review your work history & experience. Be ready to support past career accomplishments with specific information targeted to the companies needs. Have all facts & numbers ready!
- Rehearsing - Once you finish studying begin role playing. Use general questions & write down the answers as it would relate to the company. Practice while Q&A segment in front of your mirror, this way you will be able to see what your expressions look like to the interviewer.
- Eye Contact - Maintain eye contact throughout the entire interview, let them know you really want this job.
- Be positive - avoid negative comments about past employers.
- Adapt - Listen and adapt. Be sensitive to the style of the interviewer. Pay attention the details of dress, office, furniture, and general décor which will afford helpful clues to assist you in tailoring your presentation.
- Relate - Try to relate all of your answers as it relates to the interviewer’s organization. Focus on achievements relevant to the position.
- Encourage - Encourage the interviewer to share information about his or her company and then demonstrate your interest.