Imagine RPO - Recruitment Process Outsourced
Due to our clients every changing businesses and global competitiveness, Imagine Staffing has created a separate business line, Imagine RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourced). RPO’s are the next phase of recruiting, therefore Imagine recognizes the need and has created a separate entity to serve clients with the full recruiting process from beginning to end. Imagine RPO will assumes ownership of the process, while in other types of staffing the service provider is part of a process controlled by the organization buying their services. Imagine RPO solutions offer improvement in quality, cost, service, and speed.
The advantage of Imagine RPO solutions is to change fixed investment cost into variable cost that vary with fluctuation in recruitment activity. Companies may pay by transaction rather than by staff member, thus avoiding under-utilization or forcing costly layoffs of recruitment staff when activity is low. First we partner with your organization for due diligence & solution design, through our comprehensive program & tools, we document the recruitment requirements, and then customize an implementation & delivery solution. At the same time we guarantee you’re getting the necessary resources. Secondly is the implementation & delivery utilizing our best implementation plan & teams. As we use the critical components of change management, risk identification & mitigation, process design, technology implementation & alignment, and the dedication recruitment teams. The team will represent the best talent for each requisition. Lastly we measure & review the project & partnership utilizing comprehensive tracking & reporting tools. We are able to manage risk more appropriately, report on service levels and measure results with the intention of always improving processes.
Imagines approach to RPO focuses on:
- Streamlining critical hiring activities to maximize efficiency
- Gaining economies of scale to get the greatest return on recruitment budgets
- Protecting and promoting our client's employer brands
- Ensuring key stakeholder buy-in and participation in the process
Imagine is able to incorporate candidate assessment and retention tools and strategies, emphasizing an investment in your workforce for productivity return. Service level agreements, standardized metrics reporting and scheduled performance reviews underpin everything we deliver and demonstrate your ROI.
Below are some additional benefits to using RPO:
- Securing the best talent - Identify and hire the best people quickly and efficiently to build competitive capability.
- Controlling recruitment spend - Reduce the cost of recruitment by transforming processes, utilizing best practices and replacing a fixed cost base with a variable charging structure.
- Removing the administrative burden - Free your organization from administrative burden to focus on value-creating and strategic activities.
- Delivering higher quality services - Improve processes and create measurable outcomes.
- Mitigating operational risks - Mitigate the risks associated with an inability to scale your business to meet changing market demands, as well as the risks of non-compliance to legislative and regulatory change.
- Accessing best of breed technology - Get expert knowledge, reduce need to invest and obtain significant gains in productivity and efficiency.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our RPO business